Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sing Me a Song

Sing me a song, my true love Tomorrow,
Sing me a song, my true love Today.
Sing me a song my true love Tomorrow,
Sing me song so I never know Sorrow.

Sing me a song, my true love of Yesterday,
Sing me a song of the fae.
Sing me a song of love and glory,
Sing me a song so I'm never lonely.

Sing me a song of love and glory,
Sing me a song of Life.
Sing me a song of far and near
Sing me a song so I'll know your here.

Sing me a song that flows like a river,
Sing me a song of love.
Sing me a song that speaks of the forbidden arts,
Sing me a song so we won't be apart.

Sing me a song of love and hate,
Sing me a song of fire.
Sing me a song of the mist and the rain,
Sing me a song so I'll never know pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment